Note: This feature is available to Lite and Plus plans. Click here for more info on plans and their features
In this guide, we'll walk you through setting up a new email account profile for Simple Mail on your Blackberry.
If you know your way around email settings, you can also check out Simple Mail Default Email Configuration Settings for Any Device.
- Locate and choose the Setup Wizard.
- Choose Email, and then choose Other.
- Choose Add existing account to your Blackberry device.
- Type your full email address and email password.
To Enable Email with SSL for Your Email with a Blackberry
- From an Internet browser, log on to your BlackBerry account and edit the new email address.
- Select Utilize SSL and make the following changes.
- Incoming Port
- IMAP - 993
POP - 995
- Outgoing Port
Step missing? You can find exact instructions for each BlackBerry® device on their website here