This feature is available to plans with Full Domain Control added. Click here to find out more
Get your domain pointed to your Launchrock page in a flash and get back to rocking your launch
Log into your POP Account and click Domain Setting on Domain Name
Under the Simple DNS tab, click to toggle on LaunchRock and confirm the changes
Just like that, the POP side is all done! Now it's time to head over to your Launchrock account to finish setting up the domain
Log into your Launchrock account and click on My Projects. Click on the project that you need to point your domain name to
On the left panel click on Domains. Click Yes on the toggle button to activate your domain and enter signup.yourdomain.co in the box
There's no need to follow the rest of the steps in Launchrock, POP's Simple DNS Editor already took care of those steps for you. That's true love for ya!
**You're done your Launchrock setup. If you want to change your subdomain from signup.yourdomain.co to something else, follow these additional instructions below after the initial setup**
1. Log back into POP and click on Access DNS Editor
2. Click on Advanced DNS tab
3. Edit the CNAME record for Launchrock:
4. Change the Hostname value to reflect what you want your subdomain to be and click 'Save'
5. Log back into Launchrock and select the project to update
6. On the left panel under Domains, update the URL to reflect your new subdomain:
Your subdomain has not been updated to your new selection, it may take some time for these changes to reflect on your LaunchRock page